Parameswar Mahavidyalaya (B.Ed.)
Parameswar Mahavidyalaya (B.Ed.) is a Co-educational B.Ed college situated at Namkhana. 24 Parganas (South). West Bengal. The college has a capacity of 200 student’s on the roll every year. The Institution is a great hostage to the national education. The campus of this B.Ed college is very attractive with exquisite natural surroundings and positional advantages. The building has been completed under the supervision of the Sundarban Community Development Society. The nearest B.Ed college Fakir Chand College, Diamond Harbour is at a distance of 60 km from the Parameswar Mahavidyalaya (B.Ed).
- Recognized by NCTE vide its Memo No. APE 00593, ERC/7-7G.7(1).10/2007/6820(1) dated March 5, 2007.
- Given Continued Affiliation by the University of Calcutta in 2010.
- Accredited by NAAC , vide letter no. EC/PCA & 59/01 dated April 21, 2012.
- Received national and international awards for excellence in teachers’ education
- Rajiv Gandhi Shiromony Award (New Delhi)
- Indira Gandhi Sadbhabna Award Gold Medal of Excellence (New Delhi)
- Lifetime Achievement Award & Globan Indian of The Year (Pune)
- Global Achievers Award, Dubai (UAE)